To develop students to:
- Synthesise cross-disciplinary knowledge
- Generate, develop and evaluate ideas and information
- Communicate effectively and present ideas clearly and coherently
- Work collaboratively in teams
- Reflect and improve on their own learning
A committee of teachers oversees the implementation of the programme in the Institute. The committee works closely with the Singapore Examination and Assessment Board (SEAB) to ensure adherence to examination requirements. It also conducts training and develops resources for both students and teachers.
All students will go through the year-long Project Work cycle in Pre-University Two. They will be assigned to groups to carry out the project under the supervision and guidance of their Supervising Tutors.