- The Business Department in Millennia Institute has under its purview, subjects such as Economics at H1 and H2 levels, Management of Business and Principles of Accounting at H2 level. Being the only pre-university institution that offers Management of Business and Principles of Accounting at A-Level, the MI Business Department plays a unique role in offering an introduction to business and accounting education for post-secondary students who want to venture beyond the Arts and Science learning experiences.
- Through the academic and enrichment programmes provided by our team of business teachers, students will benefit from the cross-disciplinary learning of the three subjects, as well as be enriched with both local and global business experiential learning.
- Authentic experiential learning of business and its community.
- Industry Series, including sharing of business practices and insights by experts from different industries.
- Business Competitions such as the National Economics and Financial Management Competition and Annual Singapore Budget Quiz.